Yesterday, we sent out a new one. Here are some of the contents:
Looks like a lot, but really, it's a bunch of small things. Nothing expensive, but definitely fun! The kids picked out pretty much everything.
We also sent along some animal visors and stickers for the other kiddos at ND, and a special package of shirts that Liv picked out for Elizabeth. We had already wrapped those, but rest assured, they had sparkles on them. I'm sure you can guess who picked those out! :0)
Please pray this box makes it! How sad for Evan it would be not to have a special box on his birthday...and one especially that had a little book for him all about his new family. Evan's birthday is June 1st. He'll be 3.


3 comments:
What a fun package! I'll be praying that it makes it for his birthday!
We also had a package fail to arrive at ND. Just the way things go with international mail. I'm sure this one will arrive safely.
Blessings,
Cindy
I'm so sorry:-(. There's still time. though...maybe the original one will get there...you never know. I love those visors...I'm sure they'll be a big hit with the kids. God bless!!!
Post a Comment