
I have a sweet friend who is in China right now so her 3yo son can received adult stem cells. It's a really amazing story if you want to read about it here. So Tiffany had asked if she could take a package to send to Evan while she was in China. After she asked 12 times, I said sure! She shipped it in-China for 2.25usd. That's pretty great!


In the box, you'll not that there are lots of clothes and socks. I have noticed that nobody wears socks. Maybe in winter? Oh, well. I also notice that Evan is a pretty typical boy, and clothing is not on a priority list of his. He did seem to be happy with them, but not like he would have if perhaps I sent a box of bugs, or cars, or anything gooey and squishy. He did seem to like the matchbox cars. I love that when he needed that free hand, the other car wasn't but down, but that his other hand griped both of them.

The little card he is reading is a post card from when we went to ride the trains for Jack's birthday. Both kids couldn't wait for Evan to ride them when he's home. While we were all there...it did feel like part of our family was missing that day. Soon!


2 comments:
Evan sure is one VERY blessed little boy... two packages from his forever family, in a very short period of time...what a treat! You can bet he knows he is loved!!! :)
Blessings and Hugs! <><
~Tanya
Oh, that's SO great! So fun that you were able to do that!
Post a Comment