Evan is in love with "May-gwa" In other words, America. Shouldn't we all be?
Our sweet boy during the final layover at the Beijing airport. He knew the next stop was "May-gwa" which is how he says AMERICA in Mandarin. Even now that we have been home a little over a week, he still squeals and shouts "May-gwa!"
Please, no worries, this wound care nurse turned mom, didn't let her kid run around without protection over those newly acquired stitches. I was just
changing the bandage. Haveta travel in style...green and blue for the ride home. :0)
Our ride home. HOME
Evan's been home a bit over a week and is doing great. Stitches came out last Friday, the steri-strips are gone, and we've not seen an ER or a doctor in a week! Yahoo! His walking and even running is getting better and better by the day. We are praising God for His goodness in helping Evan settle in our family as if he's been here forever.


6 comments:
I've been thinking about you!!! So glad to hear things are going well!
Love the pictures of one of America's newest citizens! :)
I have been following this little guys story since he was a skinny little kid with "mix & match" ears named Forest Don't know why i was drawn to him maybe because he seemed so sad & withdrawn Not the case today!! Love really does make a differance. yeye
Yay! I am so happy that life is settling back in, and you even have time to post! (thank you from a mom who knows that time is precious!) Evan is such a sweetie and we're so happy he's in May'gwa now too. Thinking of you a lot and praying for smooth transitions!
Blessings
Oh Molly, I love seeing your posts even more now that you're home with that precious boy... I love how sweet he is, and his happy smile gets me EVERY time!! You know, after posting for you a couple of weeks, I'm having withdrawls, so you better keep us posted! ;) LOL!!
Nah, really, your emails and tips have been SUCH a blessing. I was laughing at my husband who had them all organized onto a spreadsheet by the time I got up this morning. NERD!... Gotta love him!! ;o)
I see that YeYe Donnie is following along. How sweet. I love his heart for the NewDay kiddos and how he was honored by them as their official "honorary grandpa"!
Have a great week and give that sweet boy of yours a kiss for me. And that Olivia, too... what a sweetheart she is to think of us and Khloe when you were out shopping. I love her girliness!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Hi Molly,
I am so far behind as I have my granddaughter with me full-time for a little while. I am so DELIGHTED that you all are home with Evan. What a blessing!! Isn't New Day just wonderful! God bless. Doris (Shane and Abigail's mom - both from New Day)
So very happy for you--he looks so happy!
Kelly
Post a Comment