Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something Very Special

While we were in China, we had the privilege of attending Easter Services at New Day where we met some core people, one family being the Rippee's. They are the house parents of the Forever Home at New Day. The Rippee's are really neat people with a great big heart for the Orphan. They are adopting! Not sure who...maybe one of the girls? I dunno....time will tell! They have a few bio kids and 2 adopted from China, so they are not new to the process.

A Etsy shop owner, Sarah's Treasure Box is having a fundraiser of sorts for the Rippee's. On Tuesday, Oct 5, 5.00 from any pendant purchase made out of Sarah's Etsy shop will be donated to the Rippee Adoption Fund.





These are great Christmas gifts and I'm looking forward to picking out a few. Two of them especially for two very sweet nieces I have. :0) Can't wait!

Here are some more samples of what Sarah has to offer for sale:





I must be in a "pink" mood today...seems like all the ones I picked to post have pink in them...however Sarah had 11 pages or so to choose from. Not all pink, but ALL very cool!

1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

Thanks for posting about the fundraiser and for the comment you left when ordering from my shop. Thanks for sharing your blog too!

Have a wonderful day.
Sarah