There is sort of an adoptive parent posse going on...All of us adopting from New Day that is! Well all keep in touch, share photos, and keep each other up to date on the nitty gritty adoption details. It's rather fun...the best part? These parents all love the Lord. Currently, Miss Sophie's mom and dad are in China right now to pick her up!
Let me take you back a week or two....Tami emailed to see if I'd like to send her something small to take to China to Evan. Yes!! So, Liv picked out a miniature Mr. Potato Head for him. We read that he liked jigsaw puzzles...not that Mr. Potato Head resembles it, but it's good for fine motor skills, maybe?! Liv also wrote a note for him, we wrapped it and sent it off to Tami.
Last evening, I received a neat email....all of Tami and Evan and him opening his new Mr. Potato head. The last picture is my very favorite though, and that's him with his doting foster mom.
Follow HERE to see all the pictures Tami sent of Evan. Enjoy!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a truly priceless gift Tami has given you in these photos. It just blesses me to see such happiness in sweet Evan's face. He has just blossomed over the last several months, and it is just a joy to see! I can't wait until the day you are able to scoop him up and bring him HOME! He is just too sweet!!
Love and Hugs,
~Tanya
It does feel like a New Day family, doesn't it? I enjoy reading and swapping the details of the adoption process. It's so wonderful that Tami has blessed us all with pictures of our little ones. In adopton news, we just found out yesterday that we have an LID of 7/27/2009. Our agency told us to expect about six more months until travel. It's all in God's time. In the meantime, we can enjoy pictures like the ones Tami sent of joyful Evan. Blessings, Michelle
I'm finally getting a chance to see what you have been up to while we were in China and I'm thrilled to hear that you are so close to being DTC!!!! It is so fun to catch up on blogs and see things happen so quickly!
What a sweet blessing to be able to send a gift to Evan and receive pictures of him opening it. All of us who have sent care packages and wondered if our children even saw them are soooo jealous of ALL the pictures you have received!!! Evan looks so happy. How awesome that gifts like this are preparing him to meet you. I'm also certain that God is preparing you for him :0)
Thanks so much for your sweet words of encouragement while we were in China. It was sooo good to hear from home ad know we were prayed for. I appreciate you!!!!
What a treasure to be able to send a gift and get those pictures! Wow! Let me know when you are traveling when you know...who knows, maybe we'll be sending something with you!
Evan´s mummy, I wish to mail you. Please, answer to me "leonor1868@gmail.com"
My kids LOVE Forest-Evan, they sent a present to him last January. I want to send you their video sending the package.
Kisses from Spain.
Leonor, mamá de Hector, Leonor, Julia Qiao & Beltran Yong.
Post a Comment