Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!



I received word this morning from our fabulous agency that immigration has approved our I800a!! We should be receiving the paper shortly! That is the last document that needs to be authenticated and popped into the dossier! We should be DTC by the end of the month!

Yep, we are as happy as Evan is at the water park!!

5 comments:

TanyaLea said...

LOVE IT!! :) How long were your papers in review at the CIS, if you don't mind me asking?...feel free to email me direct.

SO VERY, VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Gwen said...

Hurray! What great news! And what a cute picture of Evan, too! :)

Anonymous said...

hey, that's awesome! yay for you all!

Mandi said...

Awesome! We just got our approval on Monday and I drove it to Indy to get it authenticated. Now I just need to get it to Chicago and have them sign off on it and then it is off to our agency to send to China. We too are hoping to be DTC by then end of the month.

Unknown said...

GREAT picture and congrats on the paper progress! Hooray!