Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Too Funny To Pass Up!

I ran across this web site and nearly laughed until I cried. It is hilarious. Excited, I wanted to share it with all my friends...but as I plugged their email addy's into the send box, I had to go back and mark them all off the list to send.

Why? They are all NEAT!!! Nothing gross and ooey gooey in their cars!

So, why haven't they rubbed off on me? Hmm.... I bet my husband would appreciate it.

One thing for sure...I sure am glad that home studies don't take vehicle cleanliness into consideration. :0) Ha ha...but not really.

The "Hello Kitty" mom post is hysterical. Enjoy.

And, NO my van is NOT that bad...thanks to my husband.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Eeeewwwww! It does make me feel a little better about the condition of my Trailblazer though! Thanks for the laughter!!!!