Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August Update from NDFH

Evan continues to thrive under the love and care of his foster family and New Day Foster Home. Read his August Update below:



Dear Friends,

We hope this note finds you doing well, and that you enjoy reading this month's update.

Evan (Forest) is 3 Years 2 Months Old.

Evan (Forest)’s Foster Mom wrote this update:

Evan did the cutest thing this month! During a rain storm, while it was thundering, he played a game with his father and each one covered each other’s ears! They were so cute to watch and I our family really enjoy Evan.

Evan continues to grow and change everyday. I enjoy seeing the progress he is making each day.

If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.

Blessings,

New Day Staff

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Is it just me, or does Evan's smile get bigger every month? :)
I'm sure you've seen it, but just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the cute story about Evan ("big brother") on the ND blog!

TanyaLea said...

He is as cute as can be! I loved the blog post of him this week...so cute and SO funny!! :) And I would have to agree with Gwen...his smile does seem to be growing more and more each month! God is good!! <><

Unknown said...

So wonderful that you are able to get great updates and pictures as you wait to bring him home. And, so nice to know that he is being loved!

Lisa said...

What an absolute blessing to get updates from Evan's foster mom! It must warm your heart to know that her is so loved!