
Pampered Chef. Everyone knows Pampered Chef. You know, where the consultant brings all her snazzy "woman tools" to your house and whips up a fabulous pulled pork meal in like 5 minutes, using all of the Pampered Chef tools. Of course the dish comes out perfectly. So, you buy the tool, get it home, and realize it's a really nice, well made tool! You think, "I can do this, after all, the recipe was quick and easy, (which it is...for everyone, but you) and I have the tools. To your surprise, the dish actually turns out! Now, certainly not in 5 minutes, because you had to stop and read the directions 15 times to ensure you were still on the right track after adding the first two ingredients, but the dish came out edible..even, dare I say yummy?! Yes, it was the tools. Men say they absolutely must have the "right tool for the job." We girlie's do too!
My cousin, Marathon Mary, has a sister, Beth. Beth is hosting this Pampered Chef fundraiser party tonight in honor of Evan. This party will potentially dump several hundred dollars into our Evan jar! (my high tech form of savings) This is so great for us, as we are just a tad more than half way there! *sigh* I try not to think about it, yet, somehow it still doesn't seem to go away. Imagine that!
Buy some new tools today! Because this is a fundraiser Pampered Chef party, the proceeds will be going directly to our adoption fund. Not only will you get a cool tool, you'll be helping bring our son home. Every potato peeler, apple corer, pizza stone and corn butterer helps!
Please email me for more details, and I'll get you in touch with Naomi, the Pampered Chef consultant.


3 comments:
Order already submitted and paid for! (very nice consultant, BTW!!) I hope you are RICHLY blessed by this fundraiser to help bring your sweet Evan home!
Love and Hugs,
~Tanya
Molly!!
I recognize that Mr potato head:-)!!!!
My FAVORITE bar pan which was so seasoned after years of use shattered when I dropped it a couple weeks ago! Arrgghhh!! I would love to order another one, so this fundraiser is so timely....please send me contact info:-).
Hope you're all well!
Hugs, Tami
I tried clicking on Beth's links and it's not working. Can you send me contact info so I can order? I hope it's not too late :0)
May God bless your socks off!
Post a Comment