Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Little Gift Goes a Long Way!




Right now, my bloggy friend, and faithful sponsor of Evan is in China with her family completing their adoption of Nathan. Nathan and Evan were once room mates at New Day! You can read more about Kelly's travels on her blog.

Kelly was so sweet to ask if I wanted to send a little something along for Evan. The kids picked out this animal tube. The kids play for HOURS with these little animal figurines. Well, they have to make up something to do, after all, their mean mom won't let them watch TV.

Bless Evans heart. He didn't seem to love them as much as his siblings do. I sorta wonder if he's a 'button pusher'. You know, those kids that are FOREVER setting off the door alarms at stores, in elevators, etc. It's always that red one...
(I know the one 'button pusher' in our family would love an accomplice!)




2 comments:

Mandi said...

HE seems to get cuter and cuter. So, we are day 44 of waiting for LOA. I have seen them come in as early as 45 days and as long as 172 days. Hopefully we will be around the 50-60 day mark. Obviously, the sooner the better.

Mandi

TanyaLea said...

Kelly is GREAT, and such a blessing, indeed. It was so nice of her to offer to take gifts for us...I was blessed beyond words!!

I bet Evan likes the animals even more than you realize. I think he's just studying them and taking in all the details. It's WONDER in his face that you see!! ;)

Praying you get your LOA soon...VERY SOON... MIRACLE SOON!!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya