
Notice the new button over to the left? Go check Scarlet Threads out!
Here's a link to their blog as well.
Super cute, well made, and best of all. These aprons, (and many more items I'm sure will be coming)...are made in the community were New Day is. The women are local seamstresses.
Know where your funds are going and who they are helping.
We have the power to transform lives.
Of course...I'm touting them and missed my brief opportunity buy my favorite!
My 'kitchen fairy' has requested the one pictured. :0) I personally think it will help her cook and clean better too!


2 comments:
I love Scarlet Threads! Such a God-breathed idea, and I can't wait to see all that He is going to do through them!!
I ordered this very apron you have posted. I think I got the last one (sorry!) but I'm certain they will be making up more! I love this design, too!! Time to pass along the ol' Pampered Chef denim apron and fancy things up a bit... I think I'll be a better cook/cleaner, too!! ;) Now if they start making kid-sized aprons, I just may have to purchase another adult sized one for Breanna and a little one to match for Khloe!! Wouldn't that be an adorable picture?! :)
Have a blessed weekend!! <><
~Tanya
I LOVE Scarlet Threads, and am so excited to see them going public!!! I've already done a little Christmas shopping on their site. :) And, I totally agree with Tanya that kid-sized aprons would be a hit!!!
Post a Comment