
Mandi and I have the same log in date...and are both getting antsy waiting. She's probably a little more calm and patient than I thought. :0)
They too have struggled through an adoption with some job financial woes...her husband was laid off for awhile. God is good, and hubby is back to work, but you know, it always takes a bit to catch up. Mandi has this bloggy friend with a SUPER SNAZZY Etsy shop. Her Etsy friend has donated a portion of her proceeds to help this family out, and it's been a huge blessing. There is now a giveaway on Mandi's blog for this lady bug necklace. For the record...I wanted to buy it, but well, it's a want and not a need, so I can't have it.

However, if any of you wanted to pop over and do some shopping at her Etsy shop, or promote the give away for Mandi and try and win this necklace...go for it!! The more that about the help Tracy and her Etsy shop is doing to help several families, the better! And should you be the lucky winner but don't want/need the necklace? Email me, I'll help you find a good home for it. ;0D


3 comments:
It's beautiful!
I love the sweet pic too!
I am also feeling the antsy, I have the same LID as both you and Mandi.
Soon, we are all going to get that LOA very soon!
What a cool necklace! Maybe it will find it's way to you ... which will make it even more special :-) Thanks for passing along the link!
Post a Comment