Saturday, April 10, 2010

~ PICTURES!! ~


Today we walked around the island some. It is under a rather large amount of construction in preparation for the Asian games this fall/winter. It's going to be beautiful when they done.

Here are some random pictures from our stay here so far:

Evan "meets" his brother on Skype. Then he looks for him in his family album. So neat. I can't wait for them to meet soon!

Evan and his trademark smile!
Bad table manners already?!?
Evan's FIRST pb&j sandwich and fries.
He preferred the rice! :o)

3 comments:

Holding Hands said...

yum.. looks like lunch at Lucy's!

Tara Anderson said...

Oh, the Skype "meeting" is too sweet...can't wait for the real thing!!! Evan is just blossoming more in more in every post. I love it!!! And don't worry, I'm sure he'll cross over to the PB&J and fries before too much longer. :)

Gwen said...

Ahh... lunch at Lucy's! :) What a happy, smiley boy!