Everywhere we go, Evan is the center of attention. I don't know what it is about him, but he has this knack of making even the grumpiest of people smile. Evan did very well for all the tests that were run. He is easily bribable, and very forgiving.
After we finished up, I gave my sister a call. I knew I needed her great sense of style in picking out Evan's new specs. And...that picking out glasses with three kids under the age of 6 would be just the feat she'd like to tackle with me. :0)
Actually, we ended up going to THREE places. :0( Oh, yeah, it wasn't a fun day for Mom. No one really seemed to have frames that fit him well, or his flat little, kissable Henan nose. Now, I'm not overly picky, but I felt it was very important that he have a pair that fit him well. Evan is well worth three optical stores! Finally at place #3, we found our perfect pair. One time replacement guarantee, and the most durable lenses on the market. They fit him, he looked fabulous, so we ordered the glasses. Today, we went back to pick them up. Evan was SO EXCITED when I told him today was 'glasses day!'
Getting them adjusted...he could hardly sit still.
Here's the end result! He is SO THRILLED! I just can't get over how cute he looks in his new glasses. So far he has left them on. I think it's because he can finally see the world around him.


9 comments:
He looks fabulous (and older) with his glasses! How wonderful for him to be able to clearly see now. Praise God!!
~Kelly
You are just too cool Evan! Way too cool! yeye
Oh my goodness...I didn't think it was possible for him to get any sweeter, but these pictures proved me wrong! :)
So stinkin' cute.....and easily a year or two older! I am so thrilled to see how he will blossom now that he's able to SEE!!!! (details, details, right?)
Such a small thing, but such exciting stuff, huh?
Very handsome little man! :)
Oh my gosh he looks adorable!!
He looks great in them! So cute! Can you tell that he's happy to be seeing so much better?
He looks wonderful!!! So happy for both of you to now know that he can see! Yippee!
Down right ADORABLE!! I bet it has not only helped his sight...but his balance, too!?! Afterall, he can finally SEE where he's heading to! :) PTL for good doctors and answers!!
How are you dear friend?! So SORRY I am SO out of touch with everyone. I wish I had more time right now to sit and read through the last month of your blog... I miss you all so much and feel so incredibly out of the loop with all our bloggy friends. Things are well here, though. Khloe was sick and very clingy, thus the lack of 'catching up' on the blogging. But is doing MUCH better now. Back to her happy, cheerful, BUSY 2-yr old self!! Hopefully I will find time to catch up on the ol' blog this week... according to where I left off, we're still in China! ;)
Sending big hugs your way! LOVE seeing all these great photos of Evan and your kiddos together! God bless!!! <><
Love,
~Tanya
Post a Comment