On April 13th, New Day told Forest he had a new family and his name would forever be Evan. Here is the video clip of Evan learning about his family for the first time! And, thank you to all of Evan's sponsors, because without your prayers and support, we all know this amazing little boy might have never seen this day.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I just wanted to congratulate you on your new addition! My name is Kelly and my son is also at New Day (Nathan). Actually, he and Evan were roommates for a while. My husband and I also sponsor Evan. I received pictures of Nathan opening a care package a couple months ago and Evan was in a couple. He really touched our hearts and we printed out a picture of him and then the three of us (we have a three-year-old daughter) started praying every day that Evan's family would find him. It was a joyful day when we saw on New Day's site that he had been matched. We are so happy for all of you! If you want to email me, feel free, my email address is kelly_paul@comcast.net
Blessings,
Kelly
Hello Evan! This is your new aunt Emmie and Uncle Ben. We are so excited to meet you. You are so adorable. I am praying for you. I hope you like chocolate chip cookies and lots of goodies. I will try not to spoil you to much. :) I love you so much already. I pray that you can come home soon. We all look forward to meeting our new addition to the family. You will love your new family. Lots of fun people who will give you lots of love and attention. Maybe you will be here for Christmas. I hope so. Does it snow in China? You will love the snow here in the winter. It's fun to play in. Uncle Ben and I will take you sledding with your sister Olivia and your brother Mason. I look forward to seeing you soon. Love you lots and lots. Aunt Emmie and Uncle Ben.
Hi, my son is also at New Day (Drew). I was just sent a picture of Drew and Evan from their trip to the aquarium last week. You can e-mail me through our blog or through New Day Yahoo group and I will get you the picture.
Mandi
www.mattmandi.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your precious Evan! This video is priceless!! I am just now catching up on your blog. I remember when I found out that 'Forest' was matched with his forever family...I was SO elated! As a part of the emergency prayer team at NewDay, we have prayed for him through some of his toughest days. It's so incredible to see him smiling and healthy again. He is such a special and precious child, and I am so glad to see him going "home" to a Christian family! We are also in the process of trying to adopt a little girl from NewDay. At this time, I have to keep quiet until we have been officially "matched"...but I am trusting the Lord will see us through. We have more in common than you know!! :) As soon as I feel that I can, I will post updates on our blog, as well. In the meantime, we continue to pray for the children at ND and very much enjoy following along with the blogs of fellow adoptive parents. You will all remain in our prayers! Blessings and Hugs!! <><
~Tanya
that was so beautiful...i had tears pricking my eyes. :)
i'm finally looking at your blog and i've started from your very first post and got to here so far. i'll be reading up till the last one before i stop and then i'm planning to reply to your email. :)
Post a Comment