Anything that has to do with this adoption has been...well difficult. We have had many, many blessings along the way, but we have also had to keep our guard up. For whatever reason, we are under attack.
This past evening has been a PRIME example. Victory came in the form of the grant being doubled, but you-know-who just has to sir that pot! The power has been flickering on and off all night...so I've been losing power while trying to print up a simple Gospel message to hand out tomorrow. Now the ink is low. Hmmm...imagine that?
It's really hard to make yard sale signs in the dark too.
Oh, and freeze freeze pops and cool water for the kids to sell when there is no power.
Something great is probably right around the corner.....


2 comments:
Something Great is indeed around the corner! Praying that your sale has tremendous success. Satan is not happy with you... way to go!!
~Kelly
Oh...CAN I RELATE!!! Oh boy...do I have a story for you:-)....I'll email you.
Post a Comment