Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America


Straight from China, Evan celebrates the 233rd birthday of America. Not only are we blessed to be adopting Evan, we live in the greatest nation in the world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, that's only because you haven't lived in australia!! :)

TanyaLea said...

I love that photo of Evan, I seen it on the ND sight...he just looks so happy!

Happy belated 4th to you and yours...and just think, this time next year, Evan will be in your arms celebrating with you!!! :)

HUGS,
~Tanya

Lisa said...

Aaawwww!!!! I'm so glad they celebrated the 4th at New Day...that's just awesome!!!!

Heather said...

Evan looks adorable and I'm so glad he got to celebrate our 4th of July holiday! I can't wait to see him home with you celebrating next year:)

Lisa said...

I so wish I could see this little guy while we are in Beijing, THIS WEEKEND! But we are only there for two days and our agency plans tons of sight seeing to keep you awake and get you on China time asap. I would have loved to visit New Day and love on these sweeties!