Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update


A little boy from New Day named Brett has joined is forever family in the last two weeks. His mama was so gracious to snap a few pics of our little guy, Evan while they were there. When she emailed to let me know about them, she said that he "was simply the happiest little boy here." Oh, how that blesses my soul! I had suspected that he keeps them running, but now I know, if he does, he does it happily!



We currently have an appointment scheduled for late this month for our fingerprints. That and 3,000 will complete our dossier! Everything else is ready to go! I spoke to a very nice man at USCIS who told me that the fingerprint/doc approval process is running about 30 days. That is good news! He suggested to us that we if we wanted our prints done earlier, to try and "walk in." We may take a day next week and try it out..if it doesn't work, well, we tried! Being two weeks ahead of the game would be nice. :0)

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

Wow Molly...that is GREAT news! Fingerprints soon done and processed and then you will officially be DTC! What an exciting day that will be!! You are still ahead of us, but I'm hoping we'll soon catch up so that we may still have that chance of meeting in China!

And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos of Evan! I always say how happy he looks...but to hear from Brett's mama who seen him in person that he really, REALLY is that happy...it's just priceless!! You have got to be smiling from ear to ear right now! :)

Big Hugs,
~Tanya