
Monday I talked with our agency about a possible move...half way across the country. She said sure...after LOA, and 800. Oh. She also said not to expect LOA for 90 some days. And, which, that is the 'norm' I've seen. So, I ask the Lord for some encouragement...not a 'sigh' or anything like that. Just a few crumbs of encouragement.
You know what he does? Not two hours later, there pops an 'announcement' of LOA into my email inbox! A family, an 800 family no less, received their LOA in 46 days.
It's not a promise or a 'sign' but definitely more than just a few crumbs! It's just like my God so supply a WHOLE loaf when I ask for some crumbs.


5 comments:
Wow!!! God is at work all around you! No need to sweat the details!!! Praying for you as He leads you on HIS chosen path for you...the good news is that He's already gone before you! How awesome is that?!?!?!
what's LOA? maybe you could put the definitions of your abbreviations at the end of your post or something for those of us not involved in adoptions. :)
PRAISE GOD for complete and hearty loaves...when all we really asked for was a crumb! He is WRAPPING you up in His supernatural love!! Yep, there's nothing quite like that 'divine' favor now, is there! <>< "For with God, NOTHING is impossible" !!!!
PTL!!! Such great news.
Praying for a speedy LOA!!! God will continue to bless and sustain you-- I know how difficult the paperchasing process can be...
So, are you not quite DTC? Sorry, I think you've already explained all this to me before!!
An "old school" hymn is soooo going through my head!
"What a might God we serve. What a mighty God we serve. Angles bow before Him, Heaven and Earth adore Him. What a might God we serve!!!"
Post a Comment