Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have much to be thankful for...much more than I deserve. Today, I'll just mention one thankful thing...

WE ARE DTC!! (documents to China)

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited!!! I am hoping and praying that we will have the opportunity to meet up in China. How cool would that be?

Love and hugs,
Mandi

Tara Anderson said...

HOORAY!!!!!! The Lord is GOOD!!!!

TanyaLea said...

So happy for both you and Mandi!!...both of you the same week! God is GOOD!!!!! <><

love ya,
~Tanya

Gavin's Family said...

Congratulations! What a big thing to have checked off. I hope things move quickly for all of us in the waiting stage of the game;)

Gwen said...

Wooo hooo! BIG NEWS! I remember what a sense of relief I felt when we were DTC-- at least the ball was no longer "in our court!" :) Praying for a speedy LOA!

Lisa said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! What a huge step closer you are!!!