Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Evan's October Update is Here!




Dear Friends,

We hope this note finds you doing well, and that you enjoy reading this month's update.

Evan is 3 Years 4 Months Old.

Evan’s foster mom wrote this update:

We are watching Evan put the needs and wants of others before himself. For example, when he and Polly are playing together, he will give her a toy and say “give to little sister”. When I drive them to class, Evan tries to protect Polly by holding on to her in her seat. Just recently Evan had the opportunity to go with us to harvest corn and peanuts. He had a great time and while picking the peanuts he asked his older sister “sister, carry little sister” and then said to his daddy, “daddy, pick!” I look forward to caring for this precious boy each day.

If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.

Blessings,

New Day Staff


3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

So sweet to learn these things about Evan's life with his foster family. What a blessing and a gift to have these updates each month! I love the enthusiasm of this photo!! So cute! :)

Blessings,
~Tanya

Gwen said...

What a sweet boy and a great photo! It won't be much longer until you have Evan in your arms!! :)

Lisa said...

These updates are simply priceless. What a sweet sweet little man he is!!! I can't wait to see him with his family!