They are the sweetest young couple, in absolute and complete dedication to the Lord. They were expecting their much anticipated (and quite miraculous!)first baby, but this little one, for whatever reason has gone on to Heaven.
Thanks!
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24
5 comments:
Oh! I will be praying for them!!!
I am praying for them! Oh the pain, I cannot imagine. My heart hurts for theirs!
My heart aches for them. I know that pain all too well, and my little sister went through the same thing this year. She is still grieving, but continues to trust in the Lord. Prayers are DEFINITELY going up for your sister and her husband. I am so sorry for their loss!
Of Course they will be in my prayers. I'm sorry your family is going through this pain.
Many may prayers. My heart breaks for their loss. I know their pain and I know how God will heal. Please let them know many are praying.
Post a Comment