And this:
And this...she was so close!
that I missed this:

I missed the call from AAC letting me know our LOA was here! I can't believe I missed THE call. Craig called and said, "Hey, Nicole called our house # and emailed. She wants you to get in touch with her right away." I called AAC, but they had been closed 15 minutes. 15 minutes.
So today, bright and early, I was poised and waiting to receive THE call. What a sweet call it was! We are now a HUGE step closer to going to get our Evan. Nicole said she'd overnight our papers, we could sign and overnight them back. She said she'd get them out to China on New Years Eve. Wow. She said we could expect to travel in 6-8 weeks.
We are all so very excited!


10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Boy, I saw your post on RQ earlier today and I couldn't wait to hear the news. Hate that you missed the actual call, but so great to hear that it's official!!!!!
HAPPY~HAPPY~JOY~JOY!!! Oh YES!~I'm do'in the dance of joy for you, Molly! I could not be happier for you, and can't wait to see that sweet little guy at home with his family! There is no better way to round out the year than with such great news!
CONGRATULATIONS sweet friend!! Praying we aren't far behind ya! ;)
That's awesome!!
Hooray!!! I'm so happy that you received THE call...even if you did miss it the first time around. :) It looks like you had alot of fun out on the farm, though! Now you can look back on the day of THE call and have all sorts of other fun memories tied to it!
Congratulations!! You are so close now! I will be praying that your travel comes very soon! PTL!!!! If your agency will allow, please stay at New Day for a couple of days. It is priceless to be there and see all of those beautiful souls!
HOORAY!!! SO excited for you!! We missed "the call", too. :) Won't be long now!! Can't wait to follow along!
That's wonderful news!!!
It feels so good to get THAT call.
We are looking at travel around the same time frame.
How cool would it be to have our three yr.old boys meet in China!
Oh wonderful news!!!!!!!! YAY for LOA! What a great Christmas/ New Year's surprise!
Amazing, amazing news! So happy for you!
Kelly
Post a Comment