Without further ado, here's Evan's update for November...

Dear Friends,
We hope this note finds you doing well, and that you enjoy reading this month's update.
Evan is 3 Years 5 Months Old.
Evan’s foster mom wrote this update:
As Evan is growing up, so as his intelligence and knowledge, his heart of love is growing too. He has been thinking more highly than others with a servant’s heart. Every day when eating, he will say to me “feed sister Polly first” so as not to let her feel hungry. In the morning when I turn on the water tap which makes noise, Forest will put his hands on his ears, and help Polly to put her hands on her ears too. While playing with toys, he will first give toys to Polly, and then he will take a turn. Every day after class he will always ask me to put Polly first on the bike and he will follow, walking. When he is on the bike, he will take care of Polly by saying “I am the big brother, you are the small sister, I am elder than you are.” (So adorable!!)
Evan has become very obedient as well. When he is playing with his toys, I will ask him to clean up; he knows how to clean them up tidily, never spreading them around. Evan is getting more and more clever and cute. We all love him and look forward to being part of his life each day.
If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.
Blessings,
New Day Staff


4 comments:
What a wonderful report! Such a beautiful heart your little guy has!!! :)
I'm still in awe over the blessing you are given each month with reports like this. Praise God for Evans sweet and giving spirit. What an awesome addition he will be to your family!
Wow, what a wonderful update!! ...and it's so long! Khloe's are usually very short. But I'm not complaining... we are SO grateful, like you, to get them. Such a blessing!! <><
Oh, and I LOVE Evan's sweet smile! It just brightens your day to see it!! :)
Hey-
I just wanted to introduce myself....I'm Jenna, and I'm now editing Evan's sponsorship updates! I'm so excited to get to know you better as I follow your journey to Evan. I've read your blog off and on for awhile (I am not a commenter many times though because of simple time!:) ), and I've already gotten to know Evan from New Day's blog. I just wanted to say "HI" and I will most certainly be praying for your family and for Evan as I read his updates each month!!! Praying for that LOA to be here for Christmas!!!!!!
Post a Comment