And, if we could take two home with us, he'd be the other one. It's just like Livvy said when we saw him for the first time, "Mom, can we adopt him too? We don't need a brother with legs." Oh, how right she is.
Samuel is a little boy at New Day who has his papers out there for the world to review. There is a family waiting for him...is it yours?!?!

Here is the link for the agency that holds his papers. Scroll down...his birthday is 2/1/08.
And...you can read all about this precious little boy on New Day's web site. He has been busy riding scooter toys and decorating Christmas trees...you can read all about it in the scrapbook on the web site.
All children have special needs...some are just more involved.
Want to be hooked up with a mom who adopted a boy with just one leg? I can do that for ya.
Please pray for Samuel's family to step up soon. Sometimes it takes a mountain to move for a family to adopt. It was hard for us with finances. I knew Evan was ours for almost 2 months before we proceeded. So many people had stood in the gap praying for us...a family they didn't even know...to step up to the plate. I'm so glad they did.
Let's stand in the gap for Samuel's family.


4 comments:
OH MOLLY! I have been praying to know where his papers are but I would not allow myself to ask because I didn't want to fool myself by considering it secretly. Oh I want us to be what he needs so much ... I am so little though ... I wish I were more. I pray that God can grow me. I pray that I can be his mom ... but knowing how much growth I need I hope a beautiful family scoops him up for the treasure that he is so that he doesn't have to wait! What a dear, dear boy! He is a precious gem. I'm emailing my husband ... and will ask in prayer for his parents to be revealed. Thank you so much for this post. It has made my Christmas! You are such a blessing!
Samuel is such a sweetie. Hoping and praying that he will find his forever family very soon! Thank you for this post.
Praying that Samuel finds his family soon! It's great you posted this!
OX~Tam
How'd you find this out!? We found out from your blog post! :) Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment