Thursday, March 18, 2010

Booking flights....

We are officially booking flights to China to get our SON! AAC called this evening with our consulate appointment, which is April 12th at 9am. *Whew* never thought it would be such a process! If only we hadn't of sold our private jet on Eb*y last summer.

Course, here I am blogging, while my sweet hubby is diligently trying to find the best and most frugal way to get us there and back. From the other side of the couch, I'm hearing lots of sighing.

Maybe some ice cream will help him...always helps me!



Will post an itinerary soon.

7 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Well, you know I'm feelin' your pain... the 'frugel' part anyway! I'm praying you email me with great news of amazing airline prices that will save us tons of money when we travel, too!! ;) But in the big picture of life...it's only money, right!?! Eventually we will probably look back at this and think "what was all the fuss about" ...God will carry both of our families through this, I just know and have to trust that!! <><

Congrats on booking your flights... you'll be spending EASTER with your Evan!! :)

(((hugs)))

 Kelly said...

Oh, Molly! I am so glad to hear that you are booking your flights for travel! I am so excited that you got your TA! Congrats! I can't wait to see your little Evan in your arms. What a blessing to see all of you together - and SOON! I'm sure you're over the moon excited. I'm excited for all of you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Take care,
Kelly

Tara Anderson said...

HOORAY!!!! I'm lovin' that consulate appointment! Can't wait to see Evan join your family...oh happy day! :)

Tami said...

WooHoo!!

I'm with you on the ice cream thing;-))))

You're almost there!!!! I know once we rec'd the CA it really felt 'real'.

Good luck making all the arrangements.

(((hugs)))
Tami

Mary said...

Matt and I are planning our day off,out and overnight extravaganza with Evan's brother and sister while you are gone. There will be dinosaurs, pizza and playing at the park involved among other things. And doughnuts...Matthew insists. Can't wait for you to go, and can't wait for you to get back!!

Gwen said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait! :)

Jenna said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! I am just so excited that so many of my favorite people are heading to China to bring their kiddos home in the next few weeks. It all really keeps a waiting mama going some days!! :)

I can't wait to see you with Evan!!!!