Monday, March 15, 2010

Shopping, Shopping....

FOR PLANE TICKETS!!!





We received our TA today!


Looks like we may leave on the 31st of March, spend a few days at New Day, then to Evan's province of Henan. We are hoping our stay in the province can be expedited, then onto Guangzhou to finish up the adoption. We are requesting a consulate appointment for April 12th.

Why are we not leaving tomorrow? Dearie, have you seen the price of tickets?! Also, my sister who will be staying with the kids at night, had an emergent appendectomy yesterday morning. Please keep her in your prayers, as she as some other issues going on as well. I should have known we get our TA today, right?! Poor Emily...yes, please keep her in your prayers.



(Tinker toy TA is courtesy of Liv. She's definitely her daddy's girl...why should we have a two dimensional tinker toy TA when we can have a 3?)

14 comments:

Valerie and Jeff said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can you believe that in only a couple of weeks (mere days literally) you will be IN China ... meeting Evan! We are SO excited for you all! Let us know if you have room in your bags for anything for New Day, especially if they have anything in particular that you know they are needing. And please take lots of photos :-)
Hugs!
Valerie

Mandi said...

Oh Molly, I am SO excited for you. Will you be at NEW Day for Easter??? You are definitely going to have to give Drew a big hug from us and tell him we are on our way.
Last night when we were talking to him he said we were taking too long to get him. Oh how I love that kid.

Tara Anderson said...

HOORAY!!! Praise the Lord!!! I am jumping up and down with excitement!!! SO happy for you my precious friend! Now here come the tears...

Beth Pingry said...

Wahoo!! Great news! Now I can tell my dog to stop digging to China on your behalf! LOL! Prayers and well wishes for your sister too!!

nikimac said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Safe travel to your son.

Nicole

Gwen said...

HOORAY!!! So, so excited for you!! Wow, it is really happening now! :)
Best wishes as you prepare for your journey.
This is awesome news!

Danielle and Ryan said...

Congrats! Can't wait to follow your journey!! Best of Luck
Danielle

Jenna said...

WOO HOO!!!!! OH, that is just great, great news!!!! I'm sure it is hard to wait this last little stretch, but I'm also sure this time will FLY by filled with LOTS TO DO!!!!

YAY!!!!!

Holding Hands said...

Congratulations! We are so happy and excited for you!

TanyaLea said...

Praise God!!! I just KNEW this post was going to be on here today...had a feel'in!

I can't wait...SOOOOO happy for you! Be sure to give Khloe a big ol' smootch for me, too...and let her know we're not far behind you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

love and hugs,
~ Tanya

p.s.>>> LOVE the Tinker Toy TA!! :)

RachelC said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats

Heather said...

Congrats! Let me know about those plane ticket prices. We will be shopping too! TA today! R u using a travel agency or booking yourself? Not sure what will get us the better deal. We used a travel agency the last time!

Unknown said...

Very cute "T" and "A"! So so so happy for you! I'm sad that we'll miss you by 1 week though! We bought our tickets yesterday too---geez, you weren't kidding about the price of tickets. Oh well. I will only be able to follow the second half of your trip since blogger is blocked in China--but I'm SO excited for you!
Kelly

Gavin's Family said...

So So Happy for you guys!!
Oh just to be to the part where you have the plane tickets bought, that's wonderful!
Happy packing;) I hope to be right behind you!