Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can You Help?

We are traveling in 10 days to New Day Foster Home.  10 DAYS!  It is our goal that we are able to keep on suitcase 'open' for New Day donations. Would you like to help? 

On their web site, they have specific needs.  The medical list is lengthy, and for most of us, probably not the easiest to obtain.  However, I'm hoping that someone out there with 'connections' will read this, and be able to help.  Here is the list: 
Medical Supplies

Singulair 4mg
Azmacort inhalers
Aquaphor
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Non-latex powder-free gloves sizes small and medium
Paper tape
Usana Children's Multivitamin
Tussin CF
Children's Fluoride Rinse
medicine cups
Alcohol wipes
Q-Tips
Benadryl Anti-Itch Cream
Atrovent nebulizers
Liquid Senokot
Kuric Cream (Ketoconazole 2% Cream)
Children's Fiber
Hand Sanitizer
Cefaclor Suspension
Zithromax Suspension
Aquaplast Splinting Material
3cc Syringes
Pulmicort Nebulizers
Infant Liquid Vitamins with Iron
Hydrocortisone Cream
Neonatal nipples
Nuk Brush
Rubbing Alcohol

Also, they have need for A LOT of crib sheets.  If you would like to help with this, here's what they need: 

Solid Color Crib Sheets
Purple - 12 sets
Blue - 12 sets
Yellow - 6 sets
Green - 6 sets
Pink - 6 sets


Here is the last list of their needs:

Preschool Supplies

DVDS featuring children's songs and finger-plays
Educational DVDs about people or jobs
Construction paper
Double stick tape
Flannelgraf stories
Puzzles or games for 2-3 year olds, especially those that help develop motor and other skills
Simple story books with big pictures that are good at catching our little ones' attention!
We do not need crayolas. We have plenty right now, and we've even passed them out to many other orphanages and projects!

Bulletin Board Sets

Incubator & egg turner

I don't know how I'd get an incubator and egg turner to China...but maybe money can go to that, and they can purchase on there.  This sounds like fun, and it's been on their list for a long time.  And, really...what kid wouldn't want to watch a bunch of baby chicks hatch?!  

If there is anything you would like to help out with, just let me know...QUICK!!! 

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I will send something! I'll send some with you and some with Tanya!! :)

nikimac said...

How about gift cards?? I'm so happy your boy is coming home....I have prayed his family would find him!!

4niki@bellsouth.net

Could you please email me if a gift card would help you purchase what they need???
Nicole D

TanyaLea said...

You go girl!! That list is longer than the one I got from Karen. The more you take, the less I have to! ;) ...I mean, "get" to!! :)

I'm a little worried about the whole space issue, too. Glad you posted it here! :)

I have a package on the way to you, with a little sump'in for Evan, too! :) You'll probably get it on Sat.

Hugs,
Tanya