Onto Evan's February Update! I hope and pray next months will include a picture of him with us, and a 'farewell' update. We'll see!
Dear Friends,
We hope this note finds you doing well, and that you enjoy reading this month's update.
Evan is 3 Years 8 Months Old.
Evan's foster mother wrote this update:
During the past year, Evan continues to grow more and more! He now gets ready all by himself in the mornings. He will change his clothes, go to the restroom and brush his teeth, all by himself! He has also learned how to use chopsticks, and when he finishes his meal, he passes his bowl and chopsticks to me. He is such a responsible boy!
Evan adores his little sister. He loves to take care of her and will help me get her ready in the morning. When we leave the house, he always makes sure that I carry her first to the car. He tells her, “I love you little sister, because I am your big brother!”
One day we invited friends to our home for dinner. Evan greeted each guest warmly and told them all, “Hello!” as they arrived. He then showed everyone to their seats. Our company praised him and told him what a nice boy he was.
After dinner, Evan asks his foster father to turn on the television so he can watch his favorite program “Goats and Wolves.” He likes to imitate the characters when they say “Please follow me as I do this, and I will follow you as you do that.” He then claps his hands with delight. He also likes to watch programs in English and will repeat them when they say, “One, two, ready, go!”
Evan often looks at family pictures and tells us who each person is. He tells us “I will miss you. I love you.” We all love Evan, too.
If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.
Blessings,
New Day Staff
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The picture for this month's update was also of Evans foster dad...not sure if he wanted his face pasted on the 'net, so I'm using some other pictures of Evan I have, but did not have the chance to post. They are actually from Dec, when we sent a care package to him. Still the same sweet face though!


We had gone to the Hershey Chocolate Factory and the kids picked him out a little stuffed Hershey Kiss, as well as a big real one to eat. We know he likes his chocolate. :0)

He is really engrossed looking at a picture of his brother and a bike. Both of which are waiting for him!


And lastly...he's a lefty!! My friend Misty is especially excited about this as her little girl is a lefty as well.



2 comments:
Oh Molly, can you believe how close we are to our boys? I'm with you, hopefully next month we will be in Drew's update as well.
Mandi
I can only imagine how much it must thrill your heart to receive these each month. We were excited about getting two updates! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment