Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A New Home...

5 comments:

Gwen said...

A beautiful new home! Congrats! Hope you are getting settled in and enjoying your new surroundings. I've been thinking a lot about you lately-- you are sooo close to traveling and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Mandi said...

What a beautiful home. At least you were able to move before Evan gets home. I hope you adjusting well to the move.

Any news on TA???

Mandi

TanyaLea said...

WELCOME BACK!! :) You have been missed! But, I know how extremely busy you've been. I think you should post before and after photos with all the painting and fixing up you've been consumed with. You are SUPER WOMAN if I've ever met one!! Wow, I can' believe how much work you did in such a short period of time. But I guess you have your upcoming travels to keep that fire lit under the tush! ;) Any news???!!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Congrats again on the house... now don't ya just wish it really were that green outside right now!?! :) SOON!

Tara Anderson said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new home! I can tell from the pictures that it's anxiously waiting on Evan to join you there! :)

Unknown said...

Where exactly is it? I'd love to know--hope you aren't leaving this general area!